- Locate a specific user registered in your Intune tenant
- Identify the devices assigned to that user devices,
- Identify the licenses assigned to that user
- Identify that user’s assigned roles
- Identify that user’s group memberships
- Lookup information about that user
Find Azure AD User
Log into the PortalFuse dashboard. First, open the app https://app.portalfuse.io
The dashboard will automatically open to the Users area.
Next, search for a user of interest using either the search field or one of the global filters.
Alternatively, you can use a column filter and/or a column sort to refine which users are displayed in the data frame.
When you have identified a user of interest, activate the “expand” icon located to the left of the user’s full name.
Once selected, the row container will expand and reveal more details about that user. Below the user details are 5 additional buttons that allow you to view key relationships of that user.
The expanded row displays the following user properties:
- User full name
- Office phone
- Last sign-in
- Company Name
- Job Title
- User Type
- Street Address
- Postal Code
- Office Location
- Business Phones
- Mobile Phone
No recommendations at this time. Do you have a recommendation? We’d love to hear from you.