- Locate a specific user registered in your Azure AD tenant
- Identify the devices assigned to that user
- Identify the licenses assigned to that user
- Identify the user’s assigned roles
- Identify the user’s group memberships
- Lookup the authentications for the user
Find Azure AD User
Log into the PortalFuse dashboard. First, open the app https://yourtenant.portalfuse.io
The dashboard will automatically open to the Users area.
Next, search for a user of interest using either the search field or one of the global filters.
Alternatively, you can use a column filter and/or a column sort to refine which users are displayed in the data frame.
When you have identified a user of interest, activate the “expand” icon located to the left of the user’s full name.
Once selected, the row container will expand and reveal more details about that user. On the main row for a user, you can view the following core user details:
- User Full Name
- Username – beside the Username are 3 icons that allow you to directly contact the user:
- copy the user’s Email address to the clipboard
- create an Email in your registered Email client
- start a Teams chat
- Office Phones – If there are registered phone numbers, an icon will appear beside it that allows you to call that user
- Cell – If there is a registered cell number, an icon will appear beside it that allows you to call that user
- Last sign-in
The expanded row displays the following user details:
- User full name
- Office phone
- Last sign-in
- Company Name
- Job Title
- Manager – if there is an assigned Manager, 3 icons will appear:
- 1) open the manager’s info card
- 2) create an Email to the Manager
- 3) start a Teams chat with the Manager
- User Type
- Street Address
- Postal Code
- Office Location
- Business Phones – if there is a phone number, an icon will appear providing the option to call the user
- Mobile Phone
Below the core user details are 6 additional buttons that allow you to view key relationships of that user.
- View Assigned Groups
- View Assigned Licenses
- View Assigned Roles
- View Assigned Devices
- View Assigned Polices
- View Authentications
No recommendations at this time. Do you have a recommendation? We’d love to hear from you.