Governance Categories:Identity, Device
- Locate a specific group registered in your Intune tenant
- Identify group members assigned to that group
- Lookup information related to that group
Find Azure AD Group
Log into the PortalFuse dashboard. First, open the app https://yourtenant.portalfuse.io
Click ‘Groups’ in the left-hand menu.
Next, search for a group of interest using either the search field or one of the global filters.
Alternatively, you can use a column filter and/or a column sort to refine groups displayed in the data frame.
When you have identified a group of interest, activate the “expand” icon located to the left of the group’s name.
Once selected, the row container will expand and reveal more details about that group. On the main row for a group, you can view the following core group details:
- Display Name
- Group Type
- Membership Type – Assigned or Dynamic
- Creation Date
- Members – True/False
The expanded row displays the following group properties:
- Group Id
- Creation date
Below the core group details are 6 additional buttons that allow you to view key relationships of that device.
- View Assigned Users
- View Assigned Devices
- View Assigned Polices
- View Assigned Application
- Open in Users – open the set of users assigned to the group in the Users page
- Open in Devices – open the set of devices assigned to the group in the Devices page
No recommendations at this time. Do you have a recommendation? We’d love to hear from you.